Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.824 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,532 (元7,485) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)