Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,103 (Mex$ 41,644) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)