Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.344 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,316 (Mex$ 43,455) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (44 minutes ago)