Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.707 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,221 (Mex$ 13,817) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eldoret costs Shilling1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)