Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,714 (Mex$ 28,810) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)