Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,340 (€639) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)