Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,445 (€2,486) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (43 minutes ago)