Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.868 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 124% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,395 (€994) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)