Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10714 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,583 (985,442 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)