Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,109 (25,004 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)