Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.222 INR / NIO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,323 (15,000 C$) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)