Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,442 (R$ 3,905) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)