Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,075 (R$ 7,767) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (37 minutes ago)