Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,857 (R$ 5,642) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (31 minutes ago)