Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.956 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,980 (R$ 3,306) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)