Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.771 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,053 (11,073 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)