Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.383 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,651 (13,498 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)