Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.993 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,380 (11,933 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (42 minutes ago)