Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.323 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,577 (27,115 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)