Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,509 (37,751 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)