Cost of living comparison between Gostivar, Macedonia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,102 (84,647 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)