Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.283 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,046 (41,341 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)