Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / MKD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,891 (40,282 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)