Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,664 (3,048 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (27 minutes ago)