Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,549 in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)