Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,390 in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)