Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,661 in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)