Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,614 (﷼ 23,739,202) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (40 minutes ago)