Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04379 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,669 (1,042,805 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)