Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04462 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,953 (1,141,984 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)