Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.183 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 199% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,312 (AU$4,754) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)