Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.791 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 202% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,335 (AU$4,830) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)