Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,432 (R$ 5,933) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (37 minutes ago)