Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 215% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,723 (£3,070) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)