Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.005 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,943 (2,207 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)