Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.613 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,680 (2,615 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)