Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,389 (£2,271) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 3 hours ago)