Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.701 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,971 (E£ 8,909) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)