Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,386 (€1,050) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)