Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 100% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,195 (€2,126) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)