Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,193 (€2,107) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)