Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.603 INR / GIP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,570 (£1,187) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)