Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.414 INR / GIP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,717 (£2,654) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)