Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.161 INR / GIP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,321 (£1,331) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)