Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.950 INR / GIP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 168% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,499 (£2,654) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)