Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,415 (€2,654) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (41 minutes ago)