Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,257 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (40 minutes ago)