Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,842 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (19 minutes ago)