Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,260 in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)