Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,003 (RM3,658) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (33 minutes ago)