Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.798 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,692 (RM3,652) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)