Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.780 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,992 (RM8,525) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)