Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33130 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,278 (577,359 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)