Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 INR / GYD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,072 (254,744 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)