Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.449 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,081 (R 12,678) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)