Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.810 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,269 (R 25,838) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)