Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,506 (R 12,417) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)