Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,377 (€618) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)