Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,847 (€1,265) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)