Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,922 (Php33,633) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (37 minutes ago)