Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,699 (Php43,754) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)