Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,628 (Php102,286) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)