Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,932 (Php104,297) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)