Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,398 (Php95,188) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (41 minutes ago)