Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.000 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,500 (AU$1,990) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)