Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,197 (3,317TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)