Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,159 (7,176 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)