Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,235 (2,869 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (28 minutes ago)