Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,977 (3,275 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (31 minutes ago)