Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.556 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,156 (3,178 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)