Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,960 (6,148TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)