Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.171 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,027 (3,263TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)