Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,413 (12,317 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (37 minutes ago)