Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12176 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,710 (334,354 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)