Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11019 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,861 (770,129 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)