Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12222 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,463 (314,693 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)