Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,431 (₩2,349,329) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)