Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,760 (₩1,141,592) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)