Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05684 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,798 (₩1,140,077) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (41 minutes ago)