Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,716 (€1,247) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)