Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,247 (€1,232) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)