Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,891 (€1,345) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)