Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43012 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,203 (105,092 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)