Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41425 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,486 (112,217 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)