Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39227 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,820 (104,062 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)