Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45345 INR / LKR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,914 (198,290 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)