Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.114 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,247 (3,345 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)