Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.699 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,433 (3,913 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)