Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.202 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,523 (7,809 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)