Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.287 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,575 (3,331 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)