Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.202 INR / BWP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,226 (P19,706) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)