Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.910 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,032 (963 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)