Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.623 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨72,057 (2,707 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)