Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.159 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨21,057 (805 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)