Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,458 (元11,897) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)