Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.594 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,030 (4,628元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (about 2 hours ago)