Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨192,712 (¥323,714) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (39 minutes ago)