Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,862 (¥171,689) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)