Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,023 (¥154,418) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)