Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,292 (¥392,368) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)