Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,975 (¥184,076) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (43 minutes ago)