Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.557 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,451 (Dirham 4,867) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)