Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,149 (€2,476) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)