Cost of living comparison between Freiburg, Germany and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,012 (€2,567) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)