Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 INR / SLL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 93% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,102 (9,465,567 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)